Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Camping and the 4th of July
Here are some picture of our camping trip over Fathers Day weekend and our fun surprise visit from Grandma and Pappa over the 4th of July. We went to my Uncle James house for a BBQ. We watched the fireworks as we drove home from his house in Willard. We saw lots that way. We had another visitor on the 4th of July. Bandit the racoon. He decided to come and eat the dog and cat food. We now have our friend Jeremy trapping it for us so it doesn't hurt Norman, Chloe or Zeke. We had a lot of fun with Andy and Stacy when they came to visit. My mom, Stacy and I all went shopping and got a pedicure. That was sure nice. Andy and my dad hit the golf course and then we went to one of our favorite restaurants McCools. Hope you enjoy the photos.
Love,
Brady, Melissa and Xerika
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
Melissa
We love your adorable pictures & cannot wait to see you guys! Trevor was just remembering how Chloe licked & licked his face last July when we came to your house! He is excited to see Chloe again! We miss you! Love Lisa
Hi Guys!
Heather said you finally got a blog so I'm adding you to my family & friends list.
Your family is so beautiful I love all your pictures.
The kids will be glad to keep up on (Uncle Brady)
they still call him that.
Xerika is absolutely beautiful.
Congrats Tina.
How Cute Is All Of This.. I Still Think She Looks More Like Me Than Brady, But I Think It's Jealousy! And I Can't Believe How Different Andy & Stacey Look - But It's Been Forever Since I've Seen Them. Hey If You Kids Are Going To Heather And Shane's This Weekend Let Me Know So I Can Squeeze Her Cheeks, And You & Brady's Too If You Want Me To..
Love Ya Gorgeous..
Heidi
PS Sorry, I Suck I'm New To This Blogging Busines..
Brady - get your rock band fingers ready! Trevor is on his way! Just sent travel info. - fun to talk with you today! See you soon. Lisa
It looks like Xerika is becoming quite the little camper, such a cutie.
Ok Melissa,
I check your blog everyday for new updates & pic of that beautiful baby & your family.
Why do you have to punish me by not posting?
Tina.
Post a Comment