Guess what I met a CELEBRITY. I went to Las Vegas with my parents and we saw Tori Spelling and her husband Dean in the lobby of Mandalay Bay where we stayed. They were so nice. They were walking back from the pool and noticed this cute hate and bracelet that I had on. Tori wished that she had one for her new baby girl that she just had. It was so much fun. I was laughing and smiling at them and my parents stood there star struck and barley knew what to say. They stayed and talked to us for a long time. My dad made them laugh and said that we should go before the paparazzi caught on. It was really cool and A LOT of fun. If it hadn’t been for me they would have passed my parents like they were two boring people. I’m glad I could bring that excitement to the family.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Xerika's new Friend Tori Spelling
Guess what I met a CELEBRITY. I went to Las Vegas with my parents and we saw Tori Spelling and her husband Dean in the lobby of Mandalay Bay where we stayed. They were so nice. They were walking back from the pool and noticed this cute hate and bracelet that I had on. Tori wished that she had one for her new baby girl that she just had. It was so much fun. I was laughing and smiling at them and my parents stood there star struck and barley knew what to say. They stayed and talked to us for a long time. My dad made them laugh and said that we should go before the paparazzi caught on. It was really cool and A LOT of fun. If it hadn’t been for me they would have passed my parents like they were two boring people. I’m glad I could bring that excitement to the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
Melissa
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Xerika's hat! She is so cute & I cannot believe she is rolling around! Before you know it, you will be chasing her around & trying to stay one step ahead of her! Thanks for the card! I miss you! Love our talks, fun times & miss Brady being a nut! Love you Brady! We will call after firming up plans for Oct. Love Lisa
hey melissa,
look how cute your little girl is. she is so beautiful. I saw your blog on crystal's and thought I should say hi. I am so, so, so, jealous you got to talk to tori and dean i love them and haven't missed a show. I love her. well i better go but please keep in touch I don't get to see you much anymore.
Love Xerika's fashion accessory!!! So cute!! I also love Tori Spelling, and her show!
Sorry melissa
I was on crystal blog helping her out when i posted that comment this is april (howe) hart IT says nye but it was from me
Hey Melissa
I can't believe how big Xerika is getting. She is so dang cute. I also love Tori Spellings show. How fun to meet her.
How fun! I have never met anyone famous, except Sean Hannity, but does he really count? How fun! Love your blog!
OK, I am here! I love the famous friend story! Thanks for letting us hang in your great backyard....until midnight talking about running, thongs, and who know what else! Good time! Xerika is deliciously adorable!
Post a Comment