Sunday, November 9, 2008

Look How Big Our Little Monkey Is. . .





October was so much fun. . .I was a Monkey for Halloween and loved going Trick-or-Treating with my friends Addison, Landry, Mathus, Cassie and Avery. We stayed up past my bed time, it was so much fun. I also learned to sit-up this month. I'm still learning, but I can sit-up for a minute or two before I fall over. It's great. I went to my doctor’s visit at the first of the month I was 14 pounds 4 ounces and 25 1/2 inches long. Dr. Nye was so nice. Him and my dad started talking about music and all the songs that they like, finally they decided it was time to go. . .You know I did get shots and was not up for chit chat. I hear I’m a good eater; I love any fruit or veggie. Rice cereal is not once of my favorites. Grandma Fagan came out for a visit. It was so much fun to see her. We went on a wagon ride and picked our own pumpkin, well Grandpa Altop stayed with me while everyone went out and got their pumpkins. My mom and Grandma Altop went ALL THE WAY to the back of the patch to find the biggest pumpkin. . .You should have seen them carrying them ALL THE WAY BACK! My mom got me a cute little pumpkin just my size. I played with my cousin Anissa. She’s great. I can’t wait until I’m a little bigger and can play with her more. My Aunt Shani found out that they are having a boy that will be fun to meet him. The Jones Family came to visit us. That was sure fun. Those girls could come stay with me anytime they took really good care of me. That Steve though, I don’t know what to think of him. I thought I liked him, but then he scared me and made me cry. I’ll see that I think next time I see him. I went to my first Halloween Party at my Uncles house. It was so much fun. Everyone dressed up even my Grandpa and Grandma. Every looked really good. We had a baked potatoes bar and lots of fun Halloween desserts. Well I guess I watched them all eat that stuff. . .We played games and they gave me some really cool prizes too. So far this Halloween thing seems pretty fun. It’s starting to get cold and I’m not sure that I like that. We had our first snow storm, yes I know in October. I don’t know what winter is, but I hear that means we’ll probably have a bad one this year. Well I’m off to bounce in my door bouncer. I LOVE THAT THING.

Lots of love,
Brady, Melissa and Xerika

10 comments:

steve and lisa said...

Those pictures are so dang cute!! Thanks so much for taking such good care of us while we were visiting for that SHORT visit!! Hopefully next summer - my parents are celebrating their 50th anniv. next June & we are heading to Yellowstone & then down there to put on a smoking hot party for them!!! We want to come & visit again!! Plus, you have to go to Seattle with us & NC again in July!!! I will call you soon!! Life is insane!! Read Melisa's blog about her new kids!!! WOW!!! That is so awesome!! Hope your new calling is going well! Love Lisa

Justin, Amy and our Girls said...

Such a cute monkey!!! Sorry we missed you on Halloween. I really wanted to come and see you guys but it got busy and late. and I left my cell phone home so I didn't have your number to call So I'm sorry. Let's get together I miss you guys. Tell Brady hi

April said...

Look how big she is. she is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Cami said...

She is so cute! She is getting big, fast! Hope all is well with you guys! Sounds like you had a fun and busy October!

Reeder family said...

Cute blog! What a cute family. I have started our blog finally, it still needs a little help. check it out at staceyreeder.blogspot.com

marebear said...

wow she has grown so much! hey i had a lia sophia party last night and the girl who was the seller or host or whatever they're called, well she knows you Brady. Her name is Tammy, her mom went to high school with your mom and she said you hung out with her brother. sorry can't remember last name, but she told me to tell you all hello and your little baby girl is darling! love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting already! I'm in St. George for Thanksgiving but will be up North on Friday. Are you guys around? We should do lunch or dinner.

Susan said...

I cannot believe I've missed your blog! I'm sure it's been there on Lisa's list and I didn't realize. How fun. I'm adding you!!!!

Susan said...

Thanks for joining me in my Twilight fix!

steve and lisa said...

Melissa
Just got your adorable card and pictures for Christmas!! Made me shed a little tear!! Miss you guys!! Have a wonderful Christmas in New York! Tell your parents hi from Lisa & Steve!! Talk to your uncle about next July!! Cannot wait!! Also, keep your eyes open for the AZ thing!! Miss you guys! Love Lisa